Who can access the My Health My Way service?

Anyone with a long-term health condition or carer who is registered with a GP in Dorset or who lives in the county.

People are normally referred by a clinician through the network of providers in the county (many of whom are My Health Dorset partners).

Additionally, patients with long-term health conditions may self-refer by calling 0303 303 0153.

This is a FREE support service provided by the NHS for people living in Dorset whose daily lives are affected by a health condition.

Powered by KYOH: Know Your Own Health